In this ever-increasing digital age, with more and more complex rules in tax and accountancy as well as the increased administrative burden being placed on businesses these days (such as Making Tax Digital, Auto Enrolment to name but a few) it is important that your business has the right tools for the job when it comes to controlling your accounting function.
It is as important also that the business is able to ensure it has access to up to date, accurate and detailed financial information for use not only for simple tasks as credit control but as Management Systems for forward planning enabling you to plan efficiently and effectively.
Selecting the right software is a must and considering the vast range of suppliers now on the market can be a minefield trying to ensure you have the right one to suit your needs.
We at Eagle Accountancy have been advising clients on software and accounting requirement tools since we began and we have the knowledge, experience and know how to ensure that you pick the right software for you and your business.
It is not just a case of selecting the right software it is key that when having done so that the software is used correctly and in a timely manner to ensure you and the business maximise your investment in it and can use it simply and efficiently. Eagle Accountancy provides not only software advice but a full training system to help you and your staff use it effectively.
Many software companies offer similar packages with or without training be it online or in house…we are able to offer the same with often reduced pricing on the software itself due to our contacts within this field….we offer a full in house training facility and in a way that suits you and not how it suits the software company (many of them offer full day training which does not work!). 2 or 3 hour sessions are a maximum if training is to work with full back up and support from us from day one…..we are much much cheaper for training than the software houses too!
We can also access your software from our offices to assist with any transactions you need guidance on, to aid with corrections or just to check transactions and entries for your peace of mind…..we will even provide a full install and setup of the system for you.
We are experienced in numerous packages including SAGE, QuickBooks, Xero, Kashflow, Clearbooks, and IRIS to name but a few as well as Cloud accounting packages which are now becoming ever more popular….for our no obligation meeting contact us now to discuss your requirements.
Our Software Consultancy Service includes:
- Initial assessment of your current systems in place whilst establishing what you want to achieve from an Accounting System
- Advice on the best type of system you need to match the needs of your business including system requirements to suit your current hardware (including advice on hardware purchases where appropriate)
- A full range of software including IRIS, SAGE, Xero, Kashflow, Clearbooks (and more) all at extremely competitive rates and many at reduced rates
- A full install and setup service of your software
- Full training package from day one tailored to suit you and in piecemeal to ensure maximisation of training and learning is achieved
- Full support from day one with remote access to your system for guidance and support
- We also offer a fully managed package including all bookkeeping and reporting if needed
- CONTACT US now for your tailored package and for a FREE no obligation initial meeting!
2 Coracle Offices
St Catherine Street
01267 236 637
07540 364 096